Monday 15 October 2012

Vintage Fair

Following the post on events held at the Royal Exhibition Building, one that stays in my mind was the vintage fair. One was held again for the summer just recently on early October this year but sadly I had to passed on that. Still, I have faith that it was as marvelous as the fall's.

the array of pretty vintage dresses mostly from the sixties greeted us first thing. 
can't help trying on several of them. hee. 
the most interesting things I managed to find. scented candles in pretty teacups, isn't it brilliant?
The items offered in the fair was really well curated. My friend snatched this wonderful piece of vintage luggage and she decided to name it Teddy! Amazing thing about him, not only he serves as a luggage, he's also an emergency stool and a tres chic table top!

me sitting on Teddy *thank God it didn't fall apart* wearing vintage dress, blazer and bag with Forever New loafer heels.
Don't worry, I also did a teeny tiny bit of shopping. Hint: It is somewhere hidden in these pictures. Will post on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment