Sunday 23 September 2012

Picnic!

Spring has hit and it has been lovely ever since! If you ever listened to Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows by Leslie Gore, that's how it feels this past week. What better way to celebrate besides going for a picnic?

the perfect picnic munchies : Toscano chocolate brioche, SnagStand hotdogs, Hansi's pink lemonade, Shapes. Excuse the toe.
and of course cupcakes! I love how my skirt turns into an emergency picnic mat. 


glorious view of the Royal Exhibition Building.

The bag I can't stop carrying around lately, the baby blue Cambridge Satchel and the glasses a friend can't stop wearing from Super. It matches the yellow flowers and the grass so well my friends told me it should just stay there forever! Don't worry people, of course we brought it home.  

A gentle mist follows afterwards and I got to take this picture! yaay to spring, even the rain was cute. Wearing I.D.S top, the Forever New throw I've been living in for quite a while now, ASOS gingham skirt, Coach umbrella &my favourite unknown red mary jane/loafers pumps.
Stay spring forever, dear Melbourne. Pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment